Monday 8 November 2010

Long time no see?

Well I’m back!!! For anyone out there who might have stumbled onto this page by mistake, you should know that it’s been almost two years since the last time I even visited my blog. Hence the three exclamation marks after the ‘I’m Back’. And what a life-altering period of time that was! For those keeping tab – I’ve jumped onto a totally different career path, I’m single, I’m in a new country halfway across the world, hell, I’ve even got a new haircut! Things haven’t been perfect. But they could be a lot worse. I could have gone on to finish my MBA for instance.. UGH!! ( no offense to my friends or the millions of other MBAs of this world). I’ve moved on now doing something i can truly say I love doing. Something I know I’m good at. And consequently something I’m so afraid to let go of. Anyway, more on that later. So how have you been? That’s rhetorical. Who am I kidding? No one’s even reading.... Hello?